Custom Sizes – We got ’em!
– Call (415) 370-1821 for a Quote on Custom Sizes
Custom Option 1: Rectangle Pocket Risers – Go from square pocket risers to better fitting rectangle pockets.
Custom Option 2: Pocket Wall Upgrade – Double the height and thickness of the pocket walls to about 1.5″ deep and 1.0″ wide. Recommended for hospital beds on wheels, chiropractor tables and more.
– Colors: See the Color Chart. All with satin finish.
– Heights : Lift heights from 1″ to 9″ tall. (Add the 3/4″ pocket for total riser height.)
– Inside Top Pocket : Any Size INSIDE pocket in one inch increments. Lip is 3/4″ deep and 1/2″ wide.
– Locally Handmade : Cut, sanded and painted by hand to order. All risers are slightly unique with a rugged finish.
– Priced individually : Not in sets. Use ‘Qty’ selection for more than one riser.
– Heavy Duty : Solid wood, not hollow. (4 Risers = 2,400 lb compression load)
– Custom risers are non-refundable.
QUESTION: How do I order custom (rectangle) pocket risers instead of the standard square pocket risers ?
ANSWER: That question is best answered with this example. Step 1. Measure the longer side of the furniture leg (at the BOTTOM on the floor) and select the best fitting square pocket riser. For example, if the furniture leg BOTTOM is 3″ x 5.5″, then select our 6″ x 6″ pocket riser. Step 2. Load the cart with the those risers including your choice of Quantity, Color and Lift Height. Step 3. Include a ‘Note to Seller’ that reads “Please make the pockets 3″ x 6”. Step 4. Proceed to checkout. Also, you may call to order or if you have any questions. tel 415-370-1821
Still got questions? Call, text or email for fast and friendly support at (415) 370-1821 and Guy@FurnitureRisers.com We usually answer immediately, but if it’s noisy in the woodshop, we’ll respond ASAP. Custom pocket risers are not refundable.