3×3 Pocket – Furniture and Bed Risers
– Colors : See the Color Chart
– Heights : Lift heights from 1″ to 9″ tall (Add the 3/4″pocket for total riser height.)
– Outside Base : 4″ or wider (Higher ones have a wider base for stability. See 3×3 Profile View.)
– Inside Top Pocket : 3″ x 3″ INSIDE pocket. Lip is 3/4″ deep and 1/2″ wide.
– Locally Handmade : Cut, sanded and painted with rugged finish.
– Priced individually : Not in sets. Use the Qty selector.
– Heavy Duty : Solid, not hollow. (4x = 2,400 lb compression load)
3×3 Pocket – Furniture Risers. Because furniture legs come in so many sizes, we manufacture over 1,000 variations of furniture and bed risers so you can find the perfect fit. We start every order in our woodshop on the panel saw and bandsaw. Then the risers get carefully glued and sanded on the belt sander. Finally, we brush paint and carefully pack for shipping directly to our customers. Be sure to see the short video showing how to select the right pocket and lift height at : https://youtu.be/_Riser_Video
Great for home office, salon, spa, assisted living, chiropractic and orthopedic professionals. Also applies to antique beds, antique furniture, seniors in independent living and assisted living, big and tall folks, physical therapy, hospital recovery, knee surgery and hip surgery gift. Plus, if you have a Roomba or if your vacuum is unable to fully reach under the furniture, then risers are an excellent solution. Just lifting furniture one or two inches is often the easy answer. For indoor use only.
Still got questions? Feel free to call, text or email for fast and friendly support at (415) 370-1821 and Guy@FurnitureRisers.com. We usually answer immediately, but if it’s noisy in the woodshop, we’ll respond ASAP.
To add to your shopping cart, select your 1. Color, 2. Lift Height, 3. Pocket size and 4. Quantity.