2×2 Pocket – Furniture and Bed Risers
– Colors with Eggshell Finish : Brown Espresso, Honey Oak, Black Magic, White Antique, Unfinished (paint friendly). See the Color Chart in the Buying Guide.
– Heights : Lift heights from 1″ to 9″ tall (Add 3/4″ for total riser height.) for the 2×2 Pocket – Furniture and Bed Risers
– Outside Bottom Base : 3″ x 3″ (Note, base length increases with lift height for stability)
– Inside Top Pocket : 2″ x 2″ Pocket – Square pocket, about 3/4″ deep. (This is the dimension INSIDE the pocket. Will accept 2″x2″ legs.)
– Locally Handmade : Cut, sanded and painted by hand. All bed risers are slightly unique with a rugged finish.
– Priced individually : Not in sets. Use ‘Qty’ selection for more than one.
– Heavy Duty : Solid wood, not hollow. (4x = 2,400 lb compression load)
Come and select the right risers. Because furniture legs come in so many sizes, we manufacture over 1,000 choices of furniture and bed risers so you can find the perfect fit. We start every order in our woodshop on the panel saw and bandsaw. Then the risers get carefully glued and sanded on the belt sander. Finally, we brush paint and carefully pack for shipping directly to our customers. Be sure to see the short YouTube video showing you how to select the right pocket and lift height at : https://youtu.be/Riser-Video
Still got questions? Feel free to call, text or email for fast and friendly support at (415) 370-1821 and Guy@FurnitureRisers.com. We love hearing from customers and promise not to talk too much about how awesome these risers really are. Anyway, we often respond immediately, but if it’s noisy in the woodshop, we’ll respond the next day.