1×1 Pocket – Furniture and Bed Risers
– Colors with Eggshell Finish : See the Color Chart in the Buying Guide.
– Heights : Lift heights from 1″ to 9″ tall (Add 3/4″ for total riser height.) for the 1×1 Pocket – Furniture and Bed Risers
– Outside Bottom Base : 2″ x 2″ or larger (bottom base increases with lift height for stability)
– Top Pocket : 1″ x 1″ inside the pocket, about 3/4″ deep. (This is the dimension INSIDE the pocket.)
– Locally Handmade : Cut, sanded and painted by hand to order. All bed risers are slightly unique with a rugged finish.
– Priced individually : Not in sets.
– Heavy Duty : Solid wood, not hollow. (4 Risers = 2,400 lb compression load)
Come and select the right risers. Furniture legs come in so many sizes, so we manufacture over 1,000 choices of furniture and bed risers. That is how you can find the perfect fit. We start every order in our woodshop on the panel saw and bandsaw. Next, the risers are carefully glued and sanded on the belt sander. Finally, we brush on the paint and carefully pack for shipping directly to our customers. Be sure to see the short (2 minutes) YouTube video showing you how to select the right pocket and lift height at : https://youtu.be/YLXGy-VWGd8
Still got questions? Feel free to call, text or email for fast and friendly support at (415) 370-1821 and Guy@FurnitureRisers.com We often respond immediately, but if it’s noisy in the woodshop, we’ll respond the next day. Thank you in advance!