1×1 Pocket – Furniture and Bed Wood Risers
– Colors with Eggshell Finish : See the Color Chart in the Buying Guide.
– Heights : Lift heights from 1″ to 9″ tall. (Add the 3/4″ pocket for total riser height.)
– Outside Base : 2″ or wider (Lift heights over 1″ have a wider base for stability. See 1×1 Profile View)
– Inside Top Pocket : 1″ x 1″ INSIDE pocket. Lip is 3/4″ deep and 1/2″ wide.
– Locally Handmade : Cut, sanded and painted by hand to order. All risers are slightly unique with a rugged finish.
– Priced individually : Not in sets. Use ‘Qty’ selection for more than one riser.
– Heavy Duty : Solid wood, not hollow. (4 Risers = 2,400 lb compression load)
Come and select the right risers. Furniture legs come in so many sizes, so we manufacture over 1,000 choices of furniture and bed risers. That is how you can find the perfect fit. We start every order in our woodshop on the panel saw and bandsaw. Next, the risers are carefully glued and sanded on the belt sander. Finally, we brush on the paint and carefully pack for shipping directly to our customers. Be sure to see the short (2 minutes) YouTube video showing you how to select the right pocket and lift height at : https://youtu.be/YLXGy-VWGd8
Great for home office, salon, spa, assisted living, chiropractic and orthopedic professionals. Also applies to antique beds, antique furniture, physical therapist, physical therapy gift, hospital recovery, knee surgery and hip surgery gift.
Still got questions? Call, text or email for fast and friendly support at (415) 370-1821 and Guy@FurnitureRisers.com We usually answer immediately, but if it’s noisy in the woodshop, we’ll respond ASAP.
To add to your shopping cart, select your 1. color, 2. height, 3. pocket size and 4. quantity.