– Top Pocket Sizes and Lift Heights all available in 1″ increments. Pockets (about 3/4″ deep and 1/2″ wide) are in addition to your selected lift height.
– Heavy Duty ===> Solid wood, not hollow. Four risers accept 2,400 lbs of compression load.
– Hand Painted and Handsome ===> Quality colors an Satin finish.
– Handmade from MDF wood. Rugged finish and slightly unique.
– Priced Individually ===> Need 4? Select “Quantity = 4”.
Select Your Risers
Watch the ‘How to’ video and then continue the steps below.
For example, if your furniture leg is 2.0″ x 1.0″, then the 2″ x 2″ pocket is the best fit.
DETERMINE BEST LIFT HEIGHT: Face your furniture (sofa or chair) and measure the distance from your knee to the top of cushion. This is the best LIFT HEIGHT. See image.
Note, the cushion top should be slightly depressed, like you are sitting in it.
SELECT YOUR COLOR
SELECT YOUR POCKET TYPE. For a sectional with legs close to each other, get some “U” pockets. Got a flat bottom dresser? Get some “L” pockets. Square pockets are the default, but here are the choices.
Click the above ‘Shop Here’ link then add risers to your shopping cart. Proceed to Checkout. Reminder: order one riser for each leg. For customer service, email, call or text us at (415) 370-1821. Serving customers is our pleasure!