– Top Pocket sizes and Lift Heights all available in 1″ increments. Pocket lips (about 3/4″ deep and 1/2″ wide) are in addition to your selected actual Lift Height. (Rectangle pocket sizes available upon special request.)
– Heavy Duty ===> Solid wood, not hollow. Four risers accept 2,000 lbs of compression load.
– Hand Painted and Handsome ===> Seven quality colors available. See Color Chart image below.
– Hand Crafted from pine wood and MDF with slightly rugged finish.
– Priced Individually ===> Need 4? Select “Quantity = 4”.
Select Your Risers
Watch our ‘How to’ video and then continue the steps below. (about 2 minutes.)
Determine your best riser TOP POCKET SIZE: Measure your furniture legs at 3/4″ from the BOTTOM where the legs touch the floor. (Note, the riser top pocket depth is 3/4″ deep and some legs taper wider as they go up.) This is the best riser TOP POCKET SIZE.
For example, if your furniture leg bottom is 2.0″ x 1.0″, then the 2″ x 2″ pocket is the best fit. Note, many legs are round or trianglular and that is not a problem to use a square pocket riser.
DETERMINE BEST LIFT HEIGHT: Face your furniture (sofa or chair) and measure the distance from your knee to the top of cushion. This is the best LIFT HEIGHT. See image.
Note, the cushion top can be slightly depressed, like you are sitting in it.
SELECT YOUR COLOR
SELECT YOUR TOP POCKET TYPE. For a sectional sofas with legs that are touching each other, select the “U” pockets. Got a flat bottom dresser? Try our “L” top pockets. Square pocket types are the most popular, but here is a picture of the choices.
Click the above ‘Shop Here’ link then add risers to your shopping Cart. Proceed to Checkout. Be sure to order one riser for each leg with the “Quantity” selector.
For customer service, email, call or text us at (415) 370-1821. Serving customers is our pleasure!