– Nine Top Pocket Sizes and Types and Lift Heights ===> Available in 1″ increments.
– Heavy Duty ===> Solid, not hollow.
– Hand Painted and Handsome ===> Quality color options all with a matte finish.
– Handmade from MDF wood with rugged finish. Each riser is slightly unique.
– Priced Individually ===> Need 4? Select “Quantity = 4”.
Select Your Risers
Watch the ‘How to’ video and then continue the steps below.
Your furniture legs must be equal or smaller to fit inside the pocket. For example, if your furniture leg is 2.0″ x 1.0″, then the 2″ x 2″ pocket is the best fit.
DETERMINE BEST LIFT HEIGHT: Face your furniture (sofa or chair) and measure the distance from your knee (middle of knee cap) to the top of cushion. This is the best Lift Height. See image.
Note, the cushion top should be slightly depressed, like you are sitting in it.
SELECT YOUR COLOR
SELECT YOUR POCET TYPE. Got a sectional with legs close to each other and need “U” pockets? Got a flat bottom dresser and need “L” pockets? Square pockets are the default, but here are the choices.
GO GET ‘EM! Click the above ‘Shop’ link, then add the risers to your shopping cart. Order one riser for each leg. Easy!
Need help? Just email or call/text us at (415) 370-1821. Serving customers is our pleasure!